Brief Bio: Micheal Niyitegeka
Michael Niyitegeka is the Program Director Refactory Uganda and Program Coordinator School of Business and Applied Technology at Clarke International University. Michael is also an ICDL Africa Country Manager for Uganda. He is passionate and practices Leadership Development, Business Technology Strategy and Business Advisory services. He holds an MBA from MsM/ESAMI Business School and is a Franklin Covey Certified Facilitator.
He possesses 18 years of working experience in both the private and public sectors. Michael worked with Makerere University for 12 years in varied capacities as a researcher, trainer, and head of Corporate Relations. He also worked with a coffee exporting firm managing supply-side operations in western Uganda. He has extensive consulting experience with government, private, regional and international institutions.
Michael is an Adjunct Lecturer with the ESAMI Business School. He is Chair of the Board of Advisors AIESEC Uganda, & Board Member Uganda Youth Forum. Michael was a member of the ICT Technical Working Group of the Presidential Investor Round Table. He is a member of several technology innovation review panels both locally and internationally. He is a Rotarian and is passionate about mentoring the next generation of technology business leaders.
Why apply for the BACT program
- It is a well-packaged program that is responsive to the current and future needs of our economies.
- It is the 1st of its kind in Uganda designed to equip students with relevant skills.
- Seeks to avail learners with the Mindset; Skillset and Toolset to enable them to become the exception to the norm.
- The mode of Program delivery has significant integration with industry practice.
- It puts emphasis on both life and workplace skills besides technical skills.
- Emphasis has been placed on the foundational areas of leadership; communication; ethics and integrity as well as critical thinking.
For more information about the course curriculum of the program, click here
Call Us Now
- (+256) 312 307 400
- (+256) 750 000 600
Send an Email
- Le Palm building, Lubobo Close, Tank Hill Rd, Muyenga