Accounting and Finance
The Bachelor of Accounting and Finance is an appropriate program for students who want to acquire extensive skills and knowledge in business and management.
The blend of the course exposes the student to international Financial reporting standards (IFRSs) outlook. Students are empowered to possess integrated skills and knowledge in inter alia, Accounting, Finance, Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing and Business Computing.
Finance and Accounting students will acquire technical expertise to be in position to manage financial resources prudently, plan, organise and execute accounting operations for their organisations and personal development
- Prepare financial statements for both business and non-business entities.
- Carry out an audit of business and non-business entities under the supervision of a certified accountant.
- Have managerial skills, critical thinking, analytical and interpersonal abilities necessary for the management of increasingly diverse society and the global economy.
- Apply professional-specific skills and knowledge in accounting, finance, taxation, investment analysis and strategic management to make an immediate contribution to the organization in which they are hired.
- Have enhanced potential to be future entrepreneurs, who discover new markets and customers, launch new products, deal with competition, and formulate strategic business plans and marketing strategies.
- Develop mechanisms for the stimulation of creative thinking in the business setting;
- Analyze business situations and problems by applying conceptual frameworks drawn from Business and Management Modules in the programme and offer management solutions.
- Financial Advisor
- Forensic Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Personal Finance Advisor
- Anti-Money Laundering Offer
- Accounting Officer/Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Accounting software developer, etc...
Choose our BAF
Experiential Skills & Character
Our approach is experiential learning with a focus on developing soft skills and character.
International Business Lecturers
A distinguishing feature of the program is faculty and guest lecturers who are business leaders with international and technology management experience, and who will work with students on real business issues.
We work with a blend of classroom and online learning.
In their second year projects, students will be expected to specialise and gain practical experience in one or more of our core industry sectors: Health, ICT, Agri-business & food processing, Tourism, and Energy & Oil
320,000 UGX |
- Two principal passes in any following the subjects in relevant subjects obtained at UACE or its equivalent as per NCHE requirements.
- A diploma in Accounting or Business (second class and above) from a recognized institution by NCHE or its equivalent.