Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics
The Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics has three distinct options namely; Transport & Freight Logistics, Materials & Inventory Management and Procurement Management
The underlying theme of this program is applicability and experience. provide students opportunity to develop an understanding of issues that impact a broad cross-section of the industry.
This syllabus is set up to get the students to see themselves as part of a whole, as a contributing member to Uganda’s economic future. To help students become better researchers and participants in the shaping the future of the industry.
- Provide students with an excellent foundation to successfully take up graduate studies in Supply Chain Management related fields.
- To produce graduates who will render expert business leadership as corporate leaders, Entrepreneurs, Economists, Government officers, Mangers of NGOs and marketers among other professionals.
- To produce graduates who will contribute positively to national development.
- Logistics analyst
- Transportation Manager
- Procurement/Purchasing Manager
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager/ Logistician
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
Choose our BPL
Experiential Skills & Character
Our approach is experiential learning with a focus on developing soft skills and character.
International Business Lecturers
A distinguishing feature of the program is faculty and guest lecturers who are business leaders with international and technology management experience, and who will work with students on real business issues.
We work with a blend of classroom and online learning.
320,000 UGX |
- Direct entrants with at least two principal passes [Economics and Geography] in relevant subjects obtained at one sitting from the UACE or its equivalent as per NCHE requirements.
- Higher education certificate Diploma holders with basic experience of working in a business environment
- Mature/ continuing students (Diploma or equivalent, 2nd class and above), who possess at least two years’ experience of working in a business environment,