Bachelor of Applied Computer Technologies
Bachelor of Applied Technologies is an offering that is responsive to the current and future needs of our economies in the Sub-Saharan Africa.
The industry continues to seek to hire graduates that are relevant and can be agile in alighning themselves to the different sectors in our economies.
The three manager streams that are essential based on the consultative process with different industry players include; Entreprise Solutions, ICT infrastucre Management and Business support for IT businesses.
The Bachelor of Applied Technologies responds to these demands and seeks to avail learners with the mindset, skill set and toolset to enable them become the exception to the norm.
- A well rounded graduate equipped to contribute postively to the self and country.
- Development of relevant ICT solutions that address the current challenges in the different sectors of the economy.
- ICT start-ups that have the ability to scale across markets.
- Application/Full-stack developer
- Database Administrator
- IT Business Analyst
- Network/System Administrator
- Software Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Software Architect
- Video Game Developer, etc...
Choose our BACT
Experiential Skills & Character
Our approach is experiential learning with a focus on developing soft skills and character.
We work with a blend of classroom and online learning.
In their second year projects, students will be expected to specialise and gain practical experience in one or more of our core industry sectors: Health, ICT, Agri-business & food processing, Tourism, and Energy & Oil
320,000 UGX |
- Two principal passes in any following the subjects in relevant subjects (Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Biology, Geography, Chemistry, Entrepreneurship, and ICT) obtained at UACE or its equivalent as per NCHE requirements.
- A diploma in ICT or Business (second class and above) from a recognized institution by NCHE or its equivalent.